Friday, April 23, 2010

weight watchers

At Porters 9 month appointment, we learned that with all of the yuckies he had contracted he had actually lost weight. We were encouraged to feed him more solid food to help him catch up a little. With my genes the kid already has the odds stacked against him, so of course I feel that anything I can do to help prevent him from being a circus midget is a good idea. The fact that he is also my second child probably helps a little too. The only time I really ever let Aimee make much of a food mess by allowing her to feed herself was the traditional 1st birthday cake dig. As you can see, he did a great job with his mashed potatoes. He went back to the doctor for a height and weight check just last week and the mess is working for him!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was the same with Clara. Now John gets messy all the time!

    ReplyDelete