Friday, April 23, 2010

suction

This week i have been trying to catch up on a little housekeeping that was overdue (the call of the outdoors can be pretty intense). Of coarse Aimee was a great helper, while Porter crawled from room to room crying while I vacuumed. While we were on the main floor, I was just a little too focused and did not see Aimee open a bag of Cheerios and a fruit and grain bar. It ended up all over my couch. Fortunately, the microfiber is easy to clean. I know from experience. Fantastic attachments to my wonderful vacuum and a little stain remover to get the strawberry filling off the light tan cushion and I was back in business. The honest truth of the pictures is that the vacuum hose sent me into a scene from my own childhood and I couldn't resist teaching Aimee the wonders of suction!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment