Sunday, April 11, 2010

let's play house


Today the kiddos finally got to wear their Easter outfits. I got them over a year ago, but sometimes it is just so hard to wait to put those cute things on them. I bought them shortly after I found out I was having a boy. It was so much fun to pick out coordinating outfits. I guess a girl just never quite grows out of dressing up her babies and playing house. Aimee is already a pro. It is so gratifying to see her kiss her babies better, or put it in the high chair with a bib on, or even take her baby potty and cheer for her after she "goes." Chad and I Aimee put her baby in time-out the other day. She put her on the stairs and sweetly told her that something was a "no, no." I wish I could say that I always do it that way. Try as I may I don't always mange to tell her sweetly why she is in trouble. I guess I am just thankful that she picked up on one of my good examples. It is a great reminder just how closely my babies are watching me, and what a huge responsibility it is to be a real life mommy.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I am exited about you joining the world of bloggers! They are so so cute in their easter outfits. I miss you guys so much. Move here. :)

    ReplyDelete