Thursday, April 15, 2010

poof

Yesterday I was doing Aimee's hair for the day. She was sitting on the bathroom counter, as usual, while I brushed through her curls. Once I make it though all of the tangles and got the lint out (I know this sounds odd, but somehow the curls catch all of the floating fuzzies in the air) then I wet it down and proceeded to style. If I skipped the last step, Aimee would regularly have a serious fro. Today I decided to skip the wetting part instead. It was so funny! Everyone kept asking me if I had teased her hair into the two poofs that adorned the back of her head, but i really didn't. If the 80's do's ever come back, Rox, Tubbs and Aimee are gonna be the coolest kids around!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are getting so BIG! They are dolls and you all look wonderful- I'm so excited that we get to keep up with how you're doing with your blog!

    ReplyDelete