Thursday, April 15, 2010

doctor daddy







It has been a pretty rough 2010 so far for our family when it comes to the yuckies. It seems like it has literally been one thing after the next, or at least one person after the next being sick since February. Most recently I have been the victim. I have had a sinus issue going on for weeks, but it peeked Friday night. Since it was a weekend I used that as an excuse to not doing anything about it. I had some great friends who introduced me to a sinus rinse that really helped with the congestion, but I still felt like I had been punched in the face. My teeth hurt, my eye hurt and my cheekbone just felt super bruised. While I was wining Chad decided to put his mad doctoring skills into use. He gave me the once over. When he was done, Miss Aimee suddenly thought she also needed a check up. Honestly she loves her pediatrician, but has never been thrilled about all of the looking. It was pretty darn cute! I think next time she is scheduled for an appointment I am going to have Chad give us both mini prep check ups. Anything that makes my life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment