Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I surrender

After years of friends trying to talk me into it, I have finally caved. The truth is, my parents and little sister just came to visit last week, and this is the first time we have had a fun visit since we moved to the Midwest. We almost have two years under our belt, but we have at least five more, if not seven or eight until we will have "a real job." Also, after a lovely General Conference, I was evaluating how I was doing in all the areas of my life. As far as the journal thing goes, I am not doing so hot. Fortunately, this is not my fault. I no longer have any brothers on missions. Cubby got home almost ten months ago, and so I have not written a weekly letter that chronicled the Williams family. I have decided to rise above these circumstances and try to do that here, and while I am at it, maybe I will keep family and friends better informed. Good luck to me!

1 comment: