Saturday, May 9, 2015

super family

It seems I get lazier every year.  I insist that we all dress up the same, but I have run low on the energy needed to make them.  When Porter chose for us to go as super heroes this year, I felt pretty good about that.  Some shiny material for capes, a logo on a t-shirt and a little face paint.  BAM!  Done!  
The best part was letting the kids all pick their logo and face paint.  Aimee of course was a very girl




y hero.  She went with Butterfly Girl.  Butterfly logo, butterfly face paint.  Porter wanted to be Dino Boy.  Pratt thought that was a pretty good idea so he jumped on that band wagon.  They chose different dino logos and different colored face paint.  Basically we just copied our face paint from a couple of years earlier. 
May was a little Mayflower, and Chad went classic Super Dad.  His face paint was pretty cool.  I wish I had photographed it better.  
Chad has called me Bullet Girl since we got married.  I have a habit of verbalizing the lists in my head, in a prioritized order.  When I start to get a little frantic, Chad will call out, "Bullet Girl!"  Then everything is still a list, but with less stress behind it. 
   We trick-or-treated at the Y, with our ward, and around our neighborhood.  Chad took Pratt and May inside when they got cold and started the hot chocolate while Porter, Aimee and I held out for just a bit more candy (Aimee wanted to sell it to Dr. Jody to make money).
Once the kids were in bed, Mike and Saundra, Chad and myself enjoyed some Mario Kart and munching on the kids Candy.  You can't beat a year like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment