Thursday, May 28, 2015

dress like a cow day

I am proud to say that I am cheap!  When I heard that Chick-Fil-A was having their annual Dress-like-a-cow Day, you better believe I was all over the idea!  If you dressed like a cow you could order any meal you wanted!
I cut out a few patches of black felt, made five sets of felt cow ears and added a little face paint to make it extra fun!  My friend Julie, who likes free as much as I do,  and her five kiddos joined us for the fun.  Her kids are a little older and risk more embarrassment to do this, so I was impressed we had full participation.
As one might expect, the place was packed!  We didn't mind though.  After lunch we topped off the afternoon with some park time!  I kept the spots and ears so that we can make this an annual event!

No comments:

Post a Comment