Sunday, February 19, 2017

williams, party of 7!

Leaving the hospital is always an event!  I am always itching to get out of there, as much to have some peace (even with my crew), as to bring my baby home.  



It felt so good to load up my car full of kids and be back to the place that I love most of earth, with the people I love most on earth.  

We had all of the the normal wonderful firsts.

This time we also got to do a little something different, by having my little sister, Taylee come out and help me.  She and my nephew Henry were so much to have around, even though I didn't feel up to doing much until the day before they left.  It was great to just enjoy seeing each other, and having our kids play in a way we so rarely get to do.



One of the awesome things this time with my baby, was that I got to have my awesome Sister-in-law/friend come to my house to take newborn pictures of my tiny guy (plus I knew the pictures would be amazing).



No comments:

Post a Comment