Sunday, February 19, 2017

halloween 2015



Halloween is one of my favorite family holidays!  Every year I force my family to dress in family themed costumes, and make them trick or treat longer than any of them care to.   This year was a little tricky.  I was still trying to feel normal, and still make all of our favorite traditions happen.   


I wanted to go the ward Halloween party so bad.  I talked everyone into the simplest costumes I could think of and tried to wear a pair of pants.  By the end of the night I was hurting so bad, but I was so glad I went.  I love doing this stuff with these awesome humans! 


Chad decided to carve instead of paint this year.  He decided he would paint next year!  There is much more instant gratification.








My pictures were a bit spotty this year, and things were pretty low key.  Having my five happy, healthy babies, I still consider it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment