Monday, June 6, 2011

3 months

Oh my little Pratt man! I feel like I say the same things about him over and over. He is just such a happy, sweet little boy, and I love every second I am with him! He makes my life so much easier, and I feel like the luckiest mom in the world to have such an amazing little guy! He just turned three months old on Saturday! This last month has been so much fun. Not only is Pratt incredibly content, he is also incredibly happy. He smiles and coos all the time. Even when I put him in his swing (which he loves) he will just look out the blinds and jabber to himself like nothing in the world could ever go wrong. Pratt is super ticklish. He just about goes crazy when I start poking and rubbing his sides, neck and feet. He is even ticklish enough that Aimee can get him going. That may also be because he adores Aimee. She is such a sweet big sister to him and he pays her back with smiles and spit bubbles. I know Porter loves his "Crapman" too because he is quick to tell people that Pratt is his baby when they are near, but for now he is happy to just let him be. Occasionally all three kids will make enjoy a tubby together, and then Porter loves to try to egg on the kicking and splashing that Pratt does. It is pretty cute. I wish I had some official stats to share, but that will have to wait until next month. I am still just hoping for average, but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment