Monday, May 24, 2010

aqua babies



The last several days have been hot! This morning I went running at 6:00. It was 75 degrees and very humid. Every time Aimee goes outside to play, she comes in with a bright red face. While I know many of my friends and neighbors are not fond of the weather, I really don't mind, and neither do the kiddos. In fact it has been fun to start to enjoy some extra outside activities that we have been excited for. I knew that Aimee would be all over the swimming pools and the sprinklers, and I was not disappointed. In fact, this afternoon Aim had an extra long nap, and I knew she would be cranky when I went to wake her up. Luckily I was able to silence it immediately by telling her she could put on her swimmy suit and go outside. I was however, uncertain that Porter would want to be forced to tag along for these activities. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that he shares Aimee's affinity for water. Turns out he was actually the last kid to ditch the sprinklers, and that was only because I had to take the kiddos inside to finish dinner for the missionaries.

1 comment:

  1. To oregon for his rotations. Wish Chad luck on his too. It sure is crunch time!

    ReplyDelete