Sunday, August 30, 2015

williams baby #5

Chad and I were excited when we decided we were once again ready to add to our crew.  This time, I had promised myself that I would find some really fun way to let him know when we were expecting.  I knew that the ideas I had to share the news would all require some preparation, and him not being too busy to actually receive the news.  As it turned out I found out in the middle of a busy work week.  I decided to wait until Sunday so I could have everything ready.  On Saturday morning, as one by one our babies all made their way down to our bed for a morning snuggle with daddy home, Chad made the comment that life just couldn't get any better.  As much as I wanted to agree with him, I just couldn't hold it in, and told him, that indeed it could, and would in October when Williams baby #5 would join us!We are just so in love with our life and the family have created together!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so perfect!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have been kind of waiting for the announcement since May is getting so big. :) I think it is awesome that you are welcoming these wonderful spirits into your home. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete