Sunday, August 9, 2015

pedodontist

I have worked for Dr. Jody for two years as a sub hygienist.  I think she is a great dentist, and I can't say that about very many.  So when I finally took my kids in as patients, I felt really good about it.  I'm not sure they felt the same way.  They learned that the Williams children are not one of those shy, quiet kids that just open their mouths and let them quickly and easily zip through their jobs.  They asked questions about everything they saw, and everything everyone did. 


At the end of the day, everyone checked out, and got their much anticipated tokens and toothbrushes.  And I think my co-workers my also realize the reason that working with them something of a day off for me, but also why there is no place other than home that I would rather be!

No comments:

Post a Comment