Sunday, October 30, 2011

tidbits



I snapped this photo a couple of weeks ago. Now Pratt is up on his knees and rocks back and forth. He wants to crawl so bad but hasn't quite figured it out. It is just a matter of time though.



While Pratt technically isn't mobile yet he still does a pretty good job getting around. Aimee and Porter regularly play and hide under the bunk beds, but this night after tubby time Pratt was able to join in the fun.




It is pretty fun getting to teach your kids to tell you how awesome you are or to do funny things. I caught one of those incidents on camera the other night.





We have never had a kid with so much chin chub. This is one of the fun benefits of it!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the updates. :) Your kids are so darn cute. I think my favorite pic is the one of all the kids under the bed together!

    ReplyDelete