Sunday, September 4, 2011

aunt tubbs


My little sister Taylee is the coolest! She flew all the way out to Omaha to be my driving buddy. I had just under 1000 miles to drive with three kiddos, and Taylee made sure I didn't have to do it alone! My babies were glued to her from the second we picked her up at the airport. She came a few days before we made our voyage, so we tried to make the most of it. We went to the zoo twice and to a big water park. Aunt Tubbs painted nails, helped with tubby time, and read a LOT of books. We had a n the way to Idaho I did all of the driving, and Taylee crawled into the back seat close to a million times to change diapers, feed bottles, and pass out food. Truthfully it was the easiest drive I have ever had, because I had the easy job. Thanks Aunt Tubbs, we heart you!



No comments:

Post a Comment