Saturday, April 9, 2011

blog worthy







Every once in a while when something funny or extra sweet happens Chad will tell me that it is "blog worthy." To be honest I usually forget, and the event goes un-blogged. Chad followed up this time, however, and here I am posting a pretty cute Aimee funny.

The other night we were having tubby time. Aimee and Porter were just getting to the point that we were ready to get them out when Aimee said, "Mom, somebody peed in the water!" It just so happens that I know my daughter well enough to know that even though she said it in a way to accuse Porter, I was suspicious. I came back with, "was that somebody you?" She very meekly said, "yeah." The tun was drained and refilled, and bedtime was successfully delayed by an extra 10 minutes.


As for the photos, I think the only one that warrants an explanation is the one with frozen peas on Porters ankle. He was getting out of his high chair and took a spill. The crying lasted longer than usual, and he refused to put any weight on it for the rest of the night. Since Porter isn't a good enough pretender to pull off a limp we figured this one was for real. I guess the Ibuprofen and ice worked because he was back to running after Aimee the next morning!

2 comments:

  1. ha ha smart cookie that aimee:) Little Pratt is such a handsome dude! It seems like you all are doing so well- glad do see things are adjusting and you have a great new "normal"

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny. did she get that from Despicable Me by chance? Your family is so cute!

    ReplyDelete