Wednesday, November 3, 2010

bucket helpers






My little people have been pretty good helpers lately, especially since they found my flour buckets. My mom gave me some buckets with screw on lids that the two of them push around the kitchen and use as height extenders. I keep two of them in my kitchen, and it has been fun to get them both in the action and still keep them away from things at the far end of the counter top that I don't want them to touch, especially when the mixing bowl is full (I have had more cookies make it into the oven lately). We have recently been making a lot of apple pie and apple bread. Aimee loves helping to peel the apples. Porter just likes eating them. I have also included a picture of one of our Halloween projects we did together. Aimee was so excited to make spiders. I should have showed the one with the legs that she bent and inserted that I helped with much less.

No comments:

Post a Comment