Sunday, March 22, 2020

Pratt's starwars B-day/loosing his eyebrows

 Aimee here! Pratt has been begging for a star wars birthday party for a while so, mom decided to make his dreams come true! We made him a stormtrooper birthday cake, bought pool noodles for the boys to make into lightsabers,  hung up  black and white balloons and found all our guns for the boys to have a nerf war! Unfortunately, only 4-5 guests could make it, so his party was a bit small. It was still awesome though in Pratt's opinion. He got some awesome B-day presents and had lots of fun with his friends!


One of the best parts about Pratt turning 9 is that he went above and beyond to make it memorable by shaving his eyebrows off the night before.  As he was running all over the house on his traditional birthday balloon hunt we noticed that he looked...off.  After careful looking, we realized that he had not only shaved them (minus a few missed patches) but he had also attempted to draw them back on with a Crayola marker.  Best. Laugh. EVER!  He mentioned that he didn't get punished to me that morning while I finished helping him even things out.  I told him that Dad and I thought WE didn't need to punish him.  To this he replied, "oh I get it.  Sometimes your action IS the consequence,"  in his very matter of fact way.  I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment