Sunday, March 8, 2020

6th grade choir

Hey, my name is Aimee, and this is me in my Leona Libby 6th grade choir concert. I am in Mrs. Tatmans choir class but we also combined with Mrs. Snow's choir class. Mrs. Tatman is also the orchestra teacher, and Mrs, Snow (also known to me and the other drama kids as Mama Snow) is the drama teacher. As you are probably thinking right now, HOW IS AIMEE IN 6TH GRADE? And WHERE IS TOSHA? Let me explain. So when my mom stopped doing the blog it was because she didn't have as much free time to be blogging anymore because she had 4 very needy kids and 1 kid (me) who was also needy but not at all as much, and then we moved to New York for a year, and then we were just trying to adapt to our new home, and then we moved (AGAIN!) to 
Washington State. So...yeah, things have been kind of crazy lately. So far we have lived in Washington State for 6 1/2 months, Me and my mom (Tosha) are trying to start the blog back up, so please know that me, and my mom will both be blogging so please forgive any incorrect spelling or bumpiness in the blog's writing. Aimee out. (Nailed It!) 

1 comment: