Sunday, December 15, 2013

tidbits

Since Aimee created the stick on party hat on my last birthday, it has become a fashion statement around here.  Pratt makes a great model for it.
 People here are so panicky about the weather.  After a good snow storm, school was canceled and the boys got to have Aimee home to play in the snow with!
 The kiddos have figured out how to use the camera on my phone.  I guess May wasn't a fan of being pestered for pictures by her big sis.
 Chad caught Aimee's stomach flu bug.  He came home from work early and spent the evening with a "puke bowl."  The next morning he went to work as usual.  Being the conscientious girl that she is, Aimee prepared a bed for him, complete with pillow night stand and reading material, so that if he had to come home sick again he would have a nice place to rest.
 My dad sometimes used to let one of us kids drive the last mile home from church.  It was a straight road out in the sticks where there wasn't a lot of chance to have any problems.  Chad was the cool dad, and let Porter do a little driving of his own.  Porter pretty much thought he was the coolest kid alive!
I love being the primary chorister in my ward!  The only draw back is that when the primary sings, I can't just oogle over my own kids.  I made Chad take a little snippet at our ward Christmas party of my babies vocalizing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment