Sunday, December 15, 2013

may moments

This beautiful beefy baby of mine makes me smile every single day.  From her wrist rolls to her dimple bum and all of her other squishes, I adore her!  My biggest complaint is just that she is too big!  Don't get me wrong, I am loving everything about having a chubby baby, except that because she is so much bigger than her siblings, I feel like I am loosing my tiny baby faster.  Here are just a few moments I've caught glimpses of in the last month.
May is now playing/eating toys.
Pretty much anything will do as a pacifier
 Has the best open mouth smile of all time!
 This was taken during breakfast.  May usually sits in her bumbo while we eat.  I don't know how much longer she will be content with that...
 Going through these pictures of May, you might notice a trend.  Aimee.  Aim can't get enough of her little sister!  Now that May is a little bigger, Aimee is loving that she can cart her around and use her as a doll.  She even told me she doesn't need dolls anymore because she has her Maymay (this is what Aimee calls her).  Aimee is giver her a ride on the rocking horse while they watch a movie.
 Saturday morning means Aimee can be my big helper with May while I start of chores.
 
 May has started eating rice cereal.  She loves it!  She grabs my hand that is holding the spoon and pulls it toward her mouth.  This particular day, all that hard work put her to sleep part way through.
 I snapped this one before I tamed her hair for the day, and glued her bow in.  This doesn't even begin to show how funny her hair can be.
Nothing beats a cuddle with some favorite people!
 I love this picture with all of my heart!  After a blowout I put May in the sink to contain the poo during the clean-up phase.  It shows off her chub that I am in love with!
 I was testing out May's Pebbles hair do for Halloween.  Not a bad little fountain on top of her  fuzzy head if I do say so!
 While Aimee was "babysitting" for me, she constructed a bed for May so that she could watch her little show in comfort.
 Aimee and her sister doll never get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment