Monday, March 11, 2013

chores

I am not one of those moms that lets my kids destroy the house then I just "take care of it."  If they get it out, they clean it up.  And they are expected to pitch in with regular chores as well.  I get that they are little, and that they can't be expected to do things perfectly.  I also think that if I just let them do a lousy job, they will figure out that I will just redo it for them.  It is a tough balance to find, but I think it is worth working on it.  
 
Since my house is constantly getting covered in little hand prints, one of the chores the kids have to do is clean the glass.  In this photo I accidentally sprayed the cleaner too high.  Knowing that if they didn't do a good job they would have to do it again, they came up with a pretty cute way of working together to get the job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment