Friday, May 13, 2011

two months

Pratt had his official two month well-check last week. While Pratt didn't love getting three shots and an oral vaccine, I enjoyed seeing how much he has grown. It was especially nice since my friend volunteered to watch Aimee and Porter so that I could go with just the man of the hour. His official stats were 10 pounds 14 ounces (28th percentile, a record for us!) and 23 inches long. I watched the nurse measure my little guy and noticed how generous she was. The measurement put Pratt in the 51st percentile for height. Since this is the first time we have really been able to claim having an average sized child I didn't ask her to re-measure. Pratt is average! He has, after all, graduated from getting a bath in the kitchen sink, to having tubby time with his big sister and brother. In the last month he has also started smiling, laughing, cooing and talking a lot. He loves to hold Aimee's hand and is a great sleeper! Right now he is up to 10 hours a night! I love having a tiny future missionary to get ready for church each week as well! Pratt is such a peaceful and content little guy. Despite all of the things that must be done for a new baby, life has some how gotten easier with him around. He is such a joy in our home and we have lovedthe changes that have come having him as a part of our family.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he's already two months old! What a cute little (big) guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the time goes so fast! I am so glad for you that he sleeps so well...hopefully we will have the same good fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness he is so cute! Thanks for sending us the link so we can see pics of your cute fam :)

    ReplyDelete