Tuesday, May 17, 2011

lately

While so many of our friends here finished the school year, and have since graduated or started a new summer schedule, Chad is still just plugging along. The only things that have really changed are the kiddos (mostly just Pratt), the weather, and that most of our weekly activities have ended for the summer. We have enjoyed some odds and ends kind of fun for the last couple of weeks. This picture is Chad reading about 10 books to all three kids. It was pretty impressive!



This was the Mother's Day cake Chad made me this year. It didn't turn out quite like he planned with the word MOM covered in fondant and standing up. I had to console myself that it tasted good since it cost me my kitchen aid pasta roller attachment. Hopefully next year is...simpler?



Chad spent last Saturday trying to get his tiller running again. It got left out in a torrential rain, and stopped working. Aimee loves all things Daddy or outside. This was a double win for her!



Our friends that Gillettes hosted a birthday party for their son Teague at a jumping place called Bounce-U. The kids and adults had a great time. We challenged and beat the Gillettes in an obstacle course blow up, and Chad and our friend Cal had a fun little boxing match. I also boxed his wife Mandy, but it wasn't as much fun to watch as the guys!





I only wish I could have had a video of Porter scaling the stairs to get to the top of this. His little legs had to really stretch and work to make it all the way up!


No comments:

Post a Comment