Tuesday, February 12, 2013

skills

I wish I had thought to get the camera gong sooner!   As it was, I was only able to capture a couple of peices of evidence.  As Chad has spent time in the O.R. watching and assisting surgeries, he decided that his knot tying skills needed work.  As an intern, he expects himself to be as good at this, as the seasoned docs.  He started bringing home surgical thread and tying it to just about everything to practice on.
 
 I love this one on the toilet paper roll!
He has also been caught tying on the backs of the kitchen chairs, and on the zipper of his pants (my other favorite).  While I am kind of making fun of him by posting this, be assured that I am also super proud, that Chad takes so much pride in his work, and cares about doing a good job.  I love that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment