Friday, August 24, 2012

april stuff

I missed so many photo opps that I hate to even think about it, but here were a few of our last month at VG.  

Chad just being the awesome dad that he is!
This one was of our trip to the Kansas City Temple open house.  We loved letting Aimee and Porter see the inside, and being able to tell them about the special things that happen there, and why it is so important to us!
This photo is of one of my dear friends.  Her name is Elizabeth.  I visit taught her the entire time I lived here, and was so blesses to get to know her, and learn from her.  Before I left she took me out to a Cin-and-Dine.  It was tons of fun!  I miss tons!
We loved the rain storms in Omaha, and we loved playing in them with the kiddos.  Puddle jumping was favorite past time for all of us!


2 comments:

  1. The truly amazing thing is that even after all these years you still make weird faces in every pictures! Svenlata forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, you can turn your pictures so they are the right way!! :) I'll show you how! haha!

    ReplyDelete